Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


Wake up to breakfast like that? I wouldn't mind.

Happy new year to all! My 2010 resolution is to slim down and stay slim while still enjoying the wonders the good food. What's yours?

A couple of things happened on the 31st. My oven of more than 10 years died, had a mini explosion which resulted in my having no electricity for the entire morning. Reason of death: exhaustion. I guessed I overworked the poor old fellow during Christmas. Rest in peace.

The other thing, my dog of almost 10 years went on a crazy fit just an hour before 2010. She tore up one of the living room pillows while we were out for dinner. Reason of outburst: loneliness and fear of fireworks. Dogs can smell gunpowder miles and miles away, and they don't like it.

My first 2010 gift: an oven. Thanks mum.

2 comments:

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

ur resolution is so cool, can I use the same one? :P

Heidi said...

you dont need the same one ja. you are already slim. ._.