Monday, September 27, 2010

My September Dream- Hong Kong


My dream from Taiwan continued into Hong Kong. The stubby buildings, cross-word puzzle landscape transformed into a high density, noisy, sky-less space. There are so many things going on at the same time, so many colours and smells that it is slightly terrifying. It is already my fifth time here, and yet I still can't get used to the hustle and bustle of this face-paced city.

Welcome to Hong Kong.

I will let the pictures speak for itself.

One of my childhood favourites, for breakfast.

糖醋排骨,菜饭套餐, Vinegar pork ribs and vegetable rice. I love how they put xiao bai cai into the rice with a little bit of oil to moisten it.

Afternoon tea: 巧手姜汁炖鲜奶, Ginger Milk Custard.

Highlight of the trip: 周杰倫超時代演唱會!!!



I like this big screen. Very creative.

Yahoo!


Supper


猪肠粉(芝麻花生酱),我的最爱!

水果红豆B仔凉粉

Macau Restaurant for quintessential Hong Kong breakfast.

公仔面午餐肉套餐. Which is in fact instant noodles..

葡國蛋塔. Portuguese egg tart, best I have tried. Pastry is well-baked and crispy, egg custard is really smooth.

End.

Jay chou concert rocks!

No comments: