Monday, August 3, 2009

Andrew's Wedding

The wedding event of the year. The first wedding in the family. Andrew, my eldest cousin, to Jiwen, our newest family member.

To Jiwen,
Congratulations and welcome to the family. :)
Wedding, as all weddings do, is a perfect excuse to wear really nice, pile on thick make-up and be complimented for it. Also, it creates the environment to meet people you haven't met for 30 years. (applies to my father, not me, I'm not even 20) Incidentally, you may even walk pass your cousin without recognising her due to the thick thick make-up. (joking!)

My immediate family. Though a little broken and all, we still take photos together. It's good right?

My extended family, 3rd generation, in other words, my cousins.





The girls have grown really well. All those ugly ducklings have blossomed. Seeing them looking their best at the wedding made me feel a little more humble, just a little... :)

May Andrew and Jiwen be blessed with a marriage that will last till the end of their time.

1 comment:

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

wowwwwwww...your cousins are all good looking.. hahaha

Anyway, I would love to give you a "kreative blogger award" for you, and if you have time,
please check at

http://beansproutscafe.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger-award.html