Monday, November 2, 2009

Bistro One Zero Three

A comfortable place with comfortable food for comfortable company- Bistro One Zero Three.

The first time I was brought to Bistro, it was closed. That was a Tuesday. The second time was a pleasant surprise; both to my tastebuds and eyes. Third was a bit of a difficulty for I lost my way getting there, still food and service was great. The forth and last time, it was closed as I had forgotten it was a Tuesday.

Warm mushroom salad. Mushrooms form the warm part of the salad, which rests on a bed of fresh greens with a lovely sweet balsamic dressing. I like this dish.

For some reason I cannot remember this dish. I think it is fried... umm tofu?

Memory is failing as I write. I think this is osso bucco? haha. And it was not bad I remember... Weiloon had this.

Kurobuta pork neck. Mine. I like it! It's really tender, which surprised me. I had expected it to be tougher. Thick fries, thumbs up. Caramelised onions, two thumbs up!

Crabmeat, salmon tomato-based spaghetti. Grace had it the first time, I went back for it the second time. It is strangely comforting with its slight sweetness and subtle tangyness.


Coffee was disappointing though. I guess I should have gone for the wine instead.

No comments: