Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bourke Street Bakery

Hi guys, I'm back in Sydney. Holiday is over, school has started. It will be three months before I return to Singapore, this time for good. So might as well enjoy Sydney while it last. =)

One thing I will definitely miss: Bourke Street Bakery: their tarts! sausage rolls! and their amazing sourdoughs!! I won't wish for Bourke St. to open in Singapore though.. they will loose their magic there. Please don't come! I will visit you instead!

Lamb, harissa and almond roll, $4. I love the huge bits of whole blanched almonds, the sweet raisins and the very fragrant mince lamb!

Ja's raisin snail. She has got reflux, so it is all mild and gentle food for now.

Ja: my best Sydney foodie friend. I will also miss her.

2 comments:

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

akkkkkkkkkkk..........my big face ><

ur post is very fast, i dont even take the pictures out of the camera yet..haha

I was definitely miss u when u werent here.. will try my best to recover then we can enjoy eating life again :D

Heidi said...

hey big face can show off your good complexion... actually our faces are of the same size. not big at all!

yesyes, recover fast. there're many places i want to go. fighting!