Saturday, March 1, 2008

My still continuing hokkaido trip.

Ahh, my tagboard is finally up, courtesy of minny's helpful suggestions. Yes, and sawee stole my blogskin so I've decided to change mine. Shame on you, sawee.

My Hokkaido cataloguing is getting draggy. Blogging is hard getting used to. It's not in my nature to record my experiences. Owell.


Hokkaido, day 5.


My mum and I in full snow-mobile glory. Actually, she had more glory since she rode the snow-mobile all by herself. I, the ninny little coward, had one of my mum's employee to fetch me on a two-rider. haha.

After a morning of snow-mobile, everyone is too tired to complain about the food. Well, the food is decent enough but i thought since we're at Hokkaido, the capital of seafood, we should get better stuff, you know what i mean.

Next, we went to this bear ranch where bears actually learn all by themselves to beg for food on two legs. It's so ridiculous that it is sad to see what these proud animals are reduced to.

I am not kidding. Take a look.
Welcome to the bear ranch people. After which, we travelled to Hakodate to rest for the night in Shikabe Royal Hotel. It's good with a reasonable onsen. Big outdoor kind. Food is pleasant, the best in all of the other hotels i've stayed in. Goodnight.

End


No comments: