Friday, March 7, 2008

Another dinner. Sushi this time.


Why? Why don't people say hi when they read my blog? Like just tag me for the hell of it. God! Is it so hard to say hi? Hey, if you bother to read my blog I take it as a compliment. Just tag me, because I'm so bored over here. I'm miserably bored.

Anyway, I just had five international calls made to Japan today. Kyoto to be exact. Those Japanese mamas who answered the calls. They. Are. So. Funny. Not only do they sound like a chi-wa-wa, they talk like a chi-wa-wa. And, I imagined them to be chi-wa-was because I don't quite understand what they are saying. wth. haha. But i survived and manage to book accommodations.

Then dinner. I made sushi. It's a weird one cause i used pumpkin as one of the wrappings. People don't usually put pumpkin into sushi. The maki had boiled blanched spinach, prawns and pumpkin in it. And it turned out surprisingly well. The sweetness of the pumpkin complimented the prawns and it brought out the salt in the spinach. I liked it better than i thought.

You know, the A level results are out tomorrow. I'm nervous though there is no reason to be. A levels won't matter in my career. I'll be doing cuisine. I am going to be a chef. Like knowing cytokines and acetyl coenzyme A is going to do me a whole lot of favour. Yep. I don't give a damn about A levels. Though doing badly would hurt my ego, even if by just a little.

End

No comments: