Monday, March 10, 2008

Mussels Mussels 08.03.2008

Green Mussels tossed in White Wine and Garlic

I got my A-level results. It is self-esteem hurtingly bad. Now, i shall post it here so that people can stop asking how bad is it. Here goes: GP-C, Math H1-C, Geog H2-E, Econs H2-D and Bio H2-S. I am sorry for any discrepancy from any of my earlier confirmation of my results. My idiot brother couldn't properly pronounce the S, so i heard it as F. Then again there isn't an F grade in the grading system is there. I got my results in Malacca through my brother. Thank you, Da.

So, what is so good about Malacca that made me skip the most important day of my JC life? Come on, if you know you're going to do badly and you don't literally need to know your results, you would do anything to skip this ordeal. I skipped it by fleeing to Malacca. If Malacca wasn't available, I'd be off to Thailand. haha. Seriously. My mum fully supports me. She thinks that a Thailand shopping getaway is a very good idea.

Anyway, Malacca is very splendid too. It has my favouritest uncle and his wife and yummy, delicious food. My uncle's wife, Angel, can cook very well. She made the mussel white wine dish in the picture. The just-right mixture of salt, heat and heady aroma of the white wine made the dish rock. The heavy sprinkling of parsley helped alot too. Mussels taste awesome. Anyone going to Malacca can go visit my uncle's place. He's got some exciting artwork going. I'll post them online next time.

End


No comments: