Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cooking Adventure

My cooking journey so far, besides patisserie ofcourse.

Chef Micheal told me the other day: "Hey! I read your blog!" I said: "Really?" but my inside was thinking, "No way..." Immediately, I tried to recall if I said anything unpleasant about him in my blog (it does says alot about a person, doesn't it?), I couldn't think of any. So, relieved, I said: "I didn't write anything bad about you. :D" Chef laughed and answered: "You wrote Chef Micheal talks alot about theory in class." Oops.

Dinner on Saturday night - Ochazuke made with toasted hand-pressed rice.

Lunchbox on Monday: Spinach rice with mincemeat and carrots stir-fry, octopus shaped sausages (so cute! haha!) and pickled mustard with peanuts.

Lunchbox on Tuesday: Chilli spaghetti stir-fry style with roasted capsicum and tomatoes, on the side, we had carrot meatballs. Yum.

Wednesday lunchbox was urghhh though, so no pictures!

End.

No comments: