Monday, July 6, 2009

Sooey's Birthday

Yes, it's Sooey's birthday. An invitation to Overeasy, without informing us of the time nor the address, that's Soo. And because it is Soo, our very dear broccoli, we try our best to make it to her party, even though we're hell as pissed that she's one hour late for her party.

Then again, knowing Sooey will disappoint us yet again, the rest of us went to eat dinner first, hence were also an hour late for her party. (thus we arrived at almost the same time) Another reason being we, the non-partying, non-clubbing people, are not entirely sure if Overeasy were a restaurant or a pub, though we did strongly suspect the latter. Therefore, better to be safe than sorry and hungry, we vote for dinner first.

Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao.

Sawee has two smiles: one wide (above), one long (below).

It's been a long time since we got together like that, Joee was always missing due to her many commitments. Sometimes, when we meet up like this in full attendance, it feels kind of awkward. When I see my friends grow and change in ways that bewildern me, I become uncomfortable. Then again, who am I to judge? For all I know, I might be the weird one.

For this dinner, we ate as if we were still in secondary school, pubescent with the apparent disregard for table manners.



Then slowly, we made our way to meet Soo, the birthday girl.


"Sooey dear, Happy Birthday! Do read those books! I hope they can help you in finding your passion back!"

After 45 mins, we headed home.

End.

No comments: