Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A cousins' farewell. 04/04/08

Okay, my cousins came over to give me a farewell, or rather, I asked them over to give me a farewell. Whichever. haha. So i made pizza and spaghetti for them. I made tiramisu too. But i didn't think they can stomach any more for they wiped out my 1kg worth of sauce, most of my 1kg worth of dough and a packet and a half of spaghetti. We kboxed till 2am afterwards.


My pizza! which was promptly eaten by my very hungry mother. In the end, i didn't get to eat much, of both pizza and spaghetti. The sauce ran out and much of the ingredients ran out too. Owells. I have 15 cousins.
At 9pm, my cousins swarmed like bees to honey to the television to catch the last episode of this channel 8 show. haha, see how they are mesmerised by the media??
Only when the advertisements come that the spell is broken. haha.
15 of us in total. 2 didn't make it. We, girls, outnumber the boys 3 to 1. Hence it is proven that our Y chromosomes are genetically weak. ahh, that explains...
My many thanks to my cousins who turned up and just as many thanks to those who didn't make it. (i know you would have come if you could. :P) And I take immense delight in receiving the various presents. Like the mama apron, though highly impractical, is cute in many ways. The lovely larger than average card shows sincerity I have not seen in a long time. And the crabbetree and evelyn (my favourite brand!) bottles, I am bringing them to Australia. :D Thank you peeps! You guys must read my blog often and tag even more often k. :D Heidi out.

End.

No comments: