Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Neighbours' Farewell 08/04/2008

Introducing my neighbours! All whom I spent my childhood playing with. We went through alot together. haha. I absolutely adore their company.

Dinner was cooked by my father. He's a fantastic cook. haha, he calls this sambal kailan. Weird right? But it taste surprisingly good. First dish to be wiped out.
Assam fish. Looks murky but taste great too.
My father's famous sweet sour prawns. As my father is in the seafood industry, I am fed with the best seafood from young. So much that I do make a conscious effort to stay away from seafood as much as possible. However, I now think that I will miss my father's seafood and will probably be looking for the same quality of seafood when I am in Australia. haha. How ironic yeah?
Steamed pomfret. Second to be wiped out.
Fried rice.
After dinner, we decided to go for dessert at Haato at Serangoon Gardens. We managed to persuade Nick to come along. The boys cycled, while we half walked and half bused.
All grown up.
Gayed and beyond. I am surrounded by the gayiest people. At home, in school and at work.
Rochelle and I. Rochelle has the craziest laughter I have ever known. Her laughter has been a constant companion of my ears when I was just a little girl. haha. Can you imagine?

Ermm, what's taking my brother so long to position the camera??
He saw a pretty lady and thus, was too stunned to move. Raging hormones of a teenage kid. haha. :P
From left, Eugene, Nick, Jianda, me and Rochelle. Happy Holidays!
End.

No comments: