Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prepping for life in Sydney. 19-20.04.2008

Drummoyne is a seriously nice place to waste time in. It's got a beautiful coastline with shopping and all. Totally unlike Bondi beach where girls wear almost nothing to hook guys who wished they wore nothing. Drummoyne is more high end, where most of the people here have their own yacht and their backyard opens to the beach. cool or what. Anyway, I spent the week house hunting and I finally found one. It's an apartment opposite my school. Two rooms, one bath, one living and a balcony. If you guys want to visit, please inform me early k. Then I can advise you on what to bring and what not to bring. :D Feel free to visit me!


On our way to Roseby street, Drummoyne. Beautiful place.
Habourbreeze Lodge, my temporary holding place. Don't stay here peeps. It is my personal opinion. Looks nice on the outside, rotting with greed on the inside. You'll be ripped off.
The 2 Taiwanese girls I met here. The one on my right will be studying the same course as me.
House-hunting. Super long queue. It seems that there is a rental-drought in April.
Yeah. I won't be blogging for a while till my new internet arrives! Till then!
End.

No comments: