Thursday, April 17, 2008

Terminal 3

I will continue to blog. That's the main reason for opening this blog in the first place. :D Anyway, I've finally got some time off to blog about the final farewell. It was all very well. We had a large table at Crystal Jade Shanghai. Thank you for taking time off to see me off! I'm touched! I have realised today, that I must really cherish this good an opportunity to learn as much as I can and to grow up. Yes, grow up. My mum told me today to GROW UP! It's hard sniffing out houses here. We found one by luck today. If it becomes my final decision, you guys shall see it. I don't quite like it, but I have to grow up don't I. :D

Please grab the pictures! It takes an awful loong tim to upload them.

The people who came to see me off:

Hejing, Minny, Sooey, Sawee and I.
My family.
My family and relations.
And Jolene, the late-comer.

Kuku veggies plus 1
Yan!
Bon voyage! Aileen mama! I read the letter! I'll publish it another time. Thank you so much for it. I feel like a god now. haha. 
End.

1 comment:

kim-chong said...

dear my girl,

you are far away from home now. as we can see you had so much friends and family to support you. so... please work hard and learn like a spam to make you stronger. don't worry about anythings, you take care of yourself and we're in singapore, in malaysia will take care of ourself and always miss you.


love
kim & angel