Sunday, August 24, 2008

Library

I promised to show you guys the great-looking library I go to right? Here it is. Very un-library like. It looks like a court-house more than anything. But they have the most amazing collection of books. They even have Japanese anime DVDs that you can borrow home. Naruto, Inuyasha, Initial D... I am absolutely in library heaven. Haha. All my cookbooks, gardening books, art books, design books are here. Hell, they even have my favourite genre of fiction books. heehee.

People staying near the library gets membership for free. People like me who live not too close to the library, pays 15 dollars for the annual membership. I get to borrow 20 items (books, DVDs, CDs) and 5 toolkits for 3 weeks. Not bad eh?

12 bucks fish and chips of the stand. Fish is not fresh and not cooked. Calamari feels like it is coated in sand. Umm, not my ideal kind of fish and chips and a complete waste of my precious allowance. Urghh, looks good in the photo though.The library.
The balloon outside the library. It is a dome actually but I like to call it the balloon. You can go in and send encouraging message to Australia's Olympiads for free I think.
End.

No comments: