Sunday, June 15, 2008

Queens Cafe.

My addiction got up again! I need to get out of the house! haha! I cannot cannot cannot stand staying in the house for too long with nothing to do. That was how I spent my Friday. So Stella and I decided to go to the city~ :D where I bought my blowtorch 6 piece set and JamieOliver flavour shaker. haha. $75 gone. How fast. Then we took a break at Queens Cafe on level 1 of QVB. Boom. $11 gone. I really should have stayed at home. :)

Apple pie and shortcake sandwiched with buttercream. Not great. Apple pie is cold and not flavourful. Shortcake is good though. Very short. Too bad the buttercream is lacking in fineness.
Chocolate charlotte and caramel kiss. Charlotte was average good but caramel kiss was just too urgh! too much caramel. It kills with sweetness.
Moccha. Too sweet for me.
End.

No comments: