Saturday, July 5, 2008

T2

I don't get it. Why can't I be happy and show people I am happy, that happiness is actually attainable without the need to sacrifice anything? When I have fun, I share. That is what I do. And you guys don't have to feel discomfort or whatsoever, just feel the joy I am having, imagine yourself having this joy and one day, you will have it too. So yeah, I am entitled to have fun all day long. (since making pastries is fun to me too.) :D

Enough of serious stuff. Friday! My favourite day of the week. Movie catching day. Stella and I caught Don't Mess With Zohan with the $7.50 movie vouchers (thank you roneel and naomi!). Adam Sandler has outdone himself in the worst way possible. Mi goodness. The movie itself was crude, obscene and full of mariah carey dittos. Eeeewwww.

For tea, Stella and I went to T2 at Macquarie Shopping Centre, Level 4 I think. It is a chi-chi teahouse cross cafe which is not half bad. The interior is really dark. They used red lights for lighting which I don't like. It confuses the eyes.

The teahouse has a wide variety of teas. Green tea, black tea, red tea, fruit tea, herb tea, you name it. The only tea missing is chinese tea. I guess chinese tea don't go very well with English pastries and cakes huh? I had a Chai milk tea $5.50, Stella, a Russian caravan, cocoa milk tea $6.50. Big glass.

Self-saucing chocolate mud cake. I like this. A scoop of ice-cream this will be perfect!

Oreo cake. Too sweet for me. :/

End.

No comments: