Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cute Animals

Disclaimer: All of these pictures are taken from Eleanor's facebook albums. None of them are mine though I wish they were.

I was looking through my friends' facebook profile when I came upon these amazingly cute little things.
So cute!!
Not so cute but... so funny!!

He's lost it.


Once upon a time, I used to treat all dogs equally. I used to like them all regardless of size and breed. But ever since the appearance of Vicky (my faithful dog of 8 years and counting), I start to view them a little differently. Now, I categorise them into dogs that Vicky will most probably bite and dogs that Vicky might get along with. Below are examples that will most probably not survive the night if left alone with Vicky. Cute but erm.... pathetic.

End.

No comments: