Saturday, September 20, 2008

To do list.


Scrap-booking to kill time.

I think I have drafted this post like at least 3 times. I have made up my mind this is going to be the last time before I change my mind completely and shut up. Well, basically, I am not exactly satisfied with myself lately. I have been feeling lousy about my performance at school. It just seemed that everyone in class is improving so rapidly, that being good at what I am doing to simply inadequate. I have to be excellent. Or at least the pressure is there.

In addition, my birthday is just round the corner. I acutely feel the need to re-evaluate myself. To account for what I have accomplished and what I have yet to accomplished. Which, is another concern in itself because I have not done much so far. I am indeed feeling very lousy.

Learning French is not something I can brag about, after all, I am repeating what I have learnt in Singapore.
Loosing weight is an on-and-off affair. I am not too pro-active about it which explains why the results are slow to show.
Searching for work is not successful at all. No one called. ._. I am an unemployed, non-contributing member of the society.

I need to stop feeling so negative. Bahh.. Screw negativity. I am not the mopping kind anyway. I'll get over this mess. :D (I have decided what I wrote was crap but decided to post it anyway because it did help me to straighten out my thoughts.)


No comments: