Thursday, September 25, 2008

A very birthday surprise.

Today, I have realised I have really good friends. Friends who support my ups and downs. Friends who inspire me almost constantly. Friends who come to your house while you are away and set up a surprise party just so because it is your birthday. That's what friends are for. :)

I was tremendously surprised. I didn't see it coming at all. No, I didn't even dream of it happening. Yeah. When I entered the house, I saw shoes. Many pairs of shoes. Then I noticed the balloons, the streamers. Then I thought: did I enter the wrong unit? Then came the party poppers. POP! POP! POP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ahh, it's my birthday.. hohoho. I was still birthday-struck. Food came. KFC, nachos, fries, all the junk food imaginable. And god I was hungry. I missed breakfast this morning because of the isomalt lesson we signed up for. It had to start at 8:30am and I had to sleep at 1am. Therefore, I naturally tried to oversleep as much as possible, so much that I compromised my breakfast time. haha.

I was informed that the cake used as the birthday cake was mine. Remember the sacher? hahaha. Pretty convenient huh? Bloody using my own cake as my birthday cake... -_-

Not that I mind! I still have three more in the fridge!

Happy ninteenth! Presents! The guy from the photo frame is supposedly my boyfriend. He even got a name: Nickolas. Other than that, the rest are absolutely lovely!

Happy 19th Birthday~!

End.

No comments: