Saturday, November 15, 2008

20 facts about myself

I was actually tagged by two people to do this- Sawee (aeons ago) and more recently Ja. Though Ja only asked for 7 facts, I shall do 20 since that was the original request (from Sawee), which will also overlapped with Ja's tag. I've been tagged.

20 (10 actually) facts about myself:

1. I love to eat. I have many various passions too but eating is the only one that has stuck with me for this long. So I guess it will most probably stay.

2. Which is why I am enrolled into Le Cordon Bleu, to learn how to turn the passion for food into something more exciting and practical. I am a soon-to-be patisserie graduate, whoot whoot!

3. I have a orange belt in Karate, which is probably moldy and faded.

4. I was in the school choir for 4 years, which won a gold award in my senior year. :D

5. I have a dog, who will make the perfect family dog, except that she attacks other dogs, refuses to eat dry dog food, sometimes jump on my bed and make a real big mess with her severe hair loss condition and uncontrolable saliva drooling, etc etc.

6. I have a pretty good grade in electone, except that I don't play like one. I think it was all a fluke. haha. Right now, I am bent on mastering piano. Huhwahwa.

7. I like to be happy. I really do. And I know I will be. Correction. I am, will be, will always be happy. (with minor exceptions here and there, otherwise, people might think me as positively unsound.)

8. I am learning French right now. Level 2. Ah merde! Je oublie mes devoirs!

9. I have a super cool mum, whom I love and will always love.

10. J'ai 19 ans et je suis celibataire. haha.

Wheww, I can't go on anymore. I don't have so many words about myself. This should be enough. I suppose I am to tag other people to pass on the good deed. Nah, I won't. haha. I would most probably tag the same people Sawee tagged. (I don't have many blogging friends) So yup, that's it. :D

No comments: