Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping for clothes, Samurai

I have been doing shopping recently which is the reason why I am so broke now.

This dress, bought 2 weeks ago in the city, was meant for the big Tetsuya dinner coming up next week. BUT I didn't loose enough weight to fit comfortably in the dress in the way I envisioned it to be (which is: no matter how much I eat, the bulge in my stomach won't show). Yeah.. Nevermind! I shall wear it for Christmas!

Front and back.
Hahaha.. Hmm, this dress cost me half my weekly allowance. By right I should starve myself right now to compensate for the hole in my pocket (which will also serve to aid me in slimming down). That didn't happen. I ate cheaply. Hahaha. Therefore, I maintained my fattiness.

Dress is bought in a boutique store, which sources their products from London. Well, I bought this dress mainly because it was on the sales rack and it is so bloody cute. Stella wanted to buy this one-piece dress pants piece which costs about $200. But it didn't fit her. Stella! Buy for me~!

I was (very strongly) recommended by my French class classmates to go to Newtown for shopping. Apparently they have lots of boutique clothes shop and the best coffee shop. Yup, when there is food and clothes, I go.

I bought this ummm, how do I describe it.. a very revealing spaghetti tank. Very sexy.. hohoho. This boutique sources their stuff from South Korea and Japan. Therefore, the quality is there, so is the price. haha. Now must seriously think about slimming down.

Eat first. Dinner later that night was at Samurai in Balmain.

I absolutely love their agedashi tofu. The broth is so good.

Katsu don. It is my first time trying it here. Not bad. It has got lots of lightly caramelised onions and the chicken is quite tender. One thing Stella didn't like about this dish was there was too little sauce.

End.

No comments: