Sunday, May 11, 2008

Basic Patiserrie Class 3 Virginal Dinner at BBQ City

My very happening class decided to have a class dinner together just second week into the course. Not that I am complaining. I was absolutely thrilled. With the retardedness of Sydney entertainment and transport, little things like this keep you going. Even if it blew your spending allowance. :D

Stella and I traveled for 40mins on bus to get from where we are (Ryde) to the city. This Korean restaurant locates at Liverpool Street. Claire and Cynthia. Korean and Brazilian. 24 and 24. I am the youngest, 19. But who cares, we all look about the same. Except I'm a little bit more naive, immature, uncivil...haha.
10 out of 15 are present. Sam went off to somewhere though.
Bring a Korean to dine with you at a Korean restaurant. They are invaluable in teaching you how to eat Korean food. Don't think after watching all the sappy Korean dramas will make you a pro in Korean cuisine, it doesn't. Like for example, do you know that you can even grill kimchi on the grilling pan? haha, bet you don't.


After dinner, we went to a freakozoid-themed pub. They have like frankensteins as displays. Sam bought us champagne. One glass and I'm giggling all the way home. :D
Au revoir.
End.

No comments: