Monday, May 12, 2008

Variations of white bread.

Everyone, take a tour around my school.
Next to my school, there is a Blaxland hotel which is under TAFE college. It only opens when the school is open, which is from monday to friday. I heard that superior cuisine students cook for the hotel's cafe. If you ever visit, do try out the food there.
Welcome!
This is the entrance.
Kitchen 15, where we work. Kitchen on the left is usually for the teachers. We work on the right .

Left: our student lounge, open air. Right: the demostration kitchen.


Introduction into breads. Also my first very successful attempt at breadmaking. :D We made white bread doughs, and used it to shape into a variety of breads.

Batards with a semolina finish. My batard is on the left!Fougasse. That's is mine too. :D I love fougasse! Taste similar to focaccia .
See the holey texture? hahaha! My dream bread come true!
Ficelle, mine is in the centre. Ficelle is like a sister of baguette, only longer and thinner.
My breakfast, lunch and dinner. =D

End.

No comments: